It’s impossible to predict the future, but that doesn’t mean you can’t plan for it. Our team, TEECOMlabs, is an in-house self-funded research group dedicated to testing, developing, and recommending technology that will inform TEECOM's design and engineering solutions.
TEECOMlabs was born out of the recognition that today’s built environments are enlivened not just by hardware, but by software — that they are not just infrastructure, but interfaces — and that a true integration of technology will change the very nature of our spatial experience. By examining big-picture trends, we help our clients make informed choices and build resilience for future change.
- Alex Serriere Read about Alex on the TEECOM website
- Eli Phillips Read about Eli on the TEECOM website
- Eric Tillberg Read about Eric on the TEECOM website
- Jake Tesler Read about Jake on the TEECOM website
- Julia Byon Read about Julia on the TEECOM website
- Sana Moghul Read about Sana on the TEECOM website
- Tom Schaefer Read about Tom on the TEECOM website
- Tyler Kvochick Read about Tyler on the TEECOM website